Wednesday, September 15, 2010

slowly getting the back room done

I have been mudding the back room there were two new walls in there - that needed to be smoothed out.. But I have nevr done it before and I found it pretty hard....I primed it and painted it the first coat - it is a dark blue and needs a second coat..

I also started looking for firewood to heat the house this winter- I had someone I bought wood from last year - however when I asked for more this spring - he told me he was busy!! LOL SO I called him a few night ago and I have not heard from him so I started looking for more wood on Craigs list. I found someone - and I need to talk to him and get the wood out here.... He says it is mostly ash.. I am going to have to stack the wood to be sure he doesnt short me a cord or two...Then suddenly I realized I could stack it in the barn,,,,, LOL - I had built a wood shed but found out it needs to be 3 time larger! so I was going to have to stack it out side... I really dislike fire wood under snow. even with a tarp it is horrible! so I am going to put the wood in the barn stacked nicely and use the shed as a garden shed!!! I can put in the fountains and the big pots during the winter.. YOu dare not keep any of those out side as they will crack!

No comments:

Post a Comment